Saturday, June 16, 2007

Its been awhile...


since I last posted.
Sister had baby (hilarious picture at right)
Evil sprinklers.
Been practicing Guitar Hero (in my head)
Had a premonition dream that I died in a car accident.
Certain people have been stirring their raccoons twice daily, if you know what I mean. (nudge nudge wink wink)
Boot_Error is over, done, finished. *tear*
Saw Reefer Madness.
And Becca's soap opera life is back in full swing.
Honestly, I missed it.
I mean, life can get a little boring without stories of Vegas, and parties, and drinking, and her boyfriend's evil identical twin coming back from beyond the grave in a twisted plot of revenge to get back at her uncle's brother's neighbor's step-mom's dog walker who once upon a time tried to feed him a Russian meat filled pie.
And I mean, come on, if that isn't a reason to get revenge, then what is?
Seriously. Russian meat filled pie = BAD IDEA (trust me)

I've also been watching Supernatural again.
I love my delusions.
Its good to have them back .

I'm currently listening to my funeral soundtrack. Its OK... really.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted!! And I have a poem that I'm not quite comfortable posting on mine (you never know who's reading it), but I wanted you to read it so here goes:

"What Happens, Stays"

You smacked my ass and
begged me to hold your
hand. You were the one
who intertwined fingers
and pressed your lips
against my neck. It was
your teeth upon my shoulder,
your hunger against my
left breast. Under the
sheets it was you who
inched back the elastic
of your waistband and
slipped my fingers down.
Repeatedly. You ran your
palm over my hip and
you grinned your drunken
grin as if I didn't
know. And you were the
one who forgot.

Fucking Vegas.