Monday, December 19, 2005

December 20th... Woo Haa!

Serenity is releasing on DVD tomorrow!
And as I stated earlier... Woo Haa!

(Dancing and Chanting)
I can't wait to get it!
I can't wait to buy it!
I can't wait to smell it, and hug it!

Wait... I think it just got weird.

And on another note... I can't believe they killed Wash!
He was a leaf on the wind!
I mean, come on.
I love you Joss Whedon, but first you kill Book, then you turn right around and kill off Wash?!
Thank God your murderous spree ended there, because if you had killed off Mal or Kaylee, I would have had to find you, and hurt you.

1 comment:

Amanda G. said...

just passing through on the next blog of life... I loved Serenity. Although a big Buffy and Angel fan, I'd never seen Firefly, but I still thought the movie was cool. Can't wait to see the whole series.