Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Brain Sad

Stupid people make my brain sad.

I handle all of the tech related stuff at work, among other things as well.(I work at a dentist office)
and today was one of our more difficult days, technologically speaking.
Have you ever heard the phrase PEBKAC?
Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair
One of my coworkers is just one of those people.
You know the one I talking about.
She's the person that figures that if she doesn't know something that she can just start clicking wherever she wants in hope that she'll figure out whatever it is that she's trying to do.
Now, this process will work every now and then, if you have half a brain.
However, I don't think she possesses that part of her anatomy.
It's click click click.
Then, I hear "Sara, I need help in room 1!"
and I agree... she does need help.
Lots and lots of help.

No comments: